Once you have selected your categories and paid your entry fee (Young TPOTY is free to enter) you will be able to upload your images. All your ongoing entries will be accessible from the My Entries button in the left hand menu.
For each entry click on the image upload box to upload an image. Remember to add the location and description information where prompted.
- Uploaded images should be in jpeg file format at resolution 72dpi.
- The maximum file size for uploaded images is 1 Mb at 72dpi(this will be lower than the original image size and resolution). Please make sure that your uploaded images are no bigger than this as the system will not accept them.
- All images must be saved in the sRGB or Adobe RGB colour modes.
- For all categories ORIGINAL images must be ideally high enough resolution to be printed at at least 45cm x 30cm (a minimum of 5000 pixels along longest length) at 300dpi. If your original image is much smaller than this please check with us first.
- Scanned images – if you have shot your images on film or transparency and then scanned them, you can still upload them for any categories, other than iTravelled.
Entered a category by mistake?
If you realise after making your payment that you have made an error in selecting categories, you will be able to click the ‘Request a Refund’ button and we will refund you. Please note, the refund is a manual process and we will handle that during office hours, so it will not happen as soon as you click the button!